Google

Friday, June 15, 2007

One Second

Recently, I watched a TV program. The program introduced the world of a second by Ryoichi Yamamoto who was a professor at Tokyo University. He had published a book and its title is Ichibyo No Sekai which means the world of one second. When I watched the TV program, I was amazed at it. Do you know what happen in one second? For example, in one second, 4 tons of papers of the world is used, and cheetahs run for 28 meter grasslands. There is a website about it. It is also written what happen for global warming, and other global problems. Looking from the world of one second, we can understand clearly what is happening now in one second.

2 comments:

tarako said...

I also amazed to know that 4 tons of papers is used in a second in the world.I think it is a serious problem of global warming so we have to think about it deeply.

polon said...

I'm surprised with your comment. and I felt one second is longer than I thought.