Google

Friday, June 15, 2007

The part of NOVA was stopped its business

Many people complaint about the systems of NOVA and it was stopped the business partly. I was surprised that there are many defects in the systems of NOVA though it is the major English conversation school. I am the student of AEON, and compared it, I feel it is difficult to reserve the lessons at NOVA. The systems of NOVA are complicated. I like CM of NOVA because the character of it, the NOVA rabbit, is very cute and I wanted to go to NOVA at the moment. However, reading the brochure, I thought NOVA costs much money than AEON, so I dicided to go to AEON. The advertisements of NOVA were excessive. By the way, I think AEON is very good. The systems are easier to understand and teachers of native speakers are all friendly. We can enjoy speaking English.

1 comment:

snow said...

I think the advertisement of such English conversation schools is too much. They put the advertisement in the paper, flier, TV, and so on. We often get pocket tissue with it on the street. I don't have a good image for them. So I was surprised to hear the difference between NOVA and AEON.