Google

Monday, June 25, 2007

Online harrassment

We have many times to use internet and we often join online community like blog, bbs. When we write some comments for those community, we can' t need to write name. This good point is we don't worry about our privacy. But some bad hearts people ill-use this good point. They put adult sites links and picture, others slanders and so on. I'm always sad when I see these notes. Some people must be hurt. Perhaps someone already died. Online harrassment is a crime. I think it cause wrong feelings: violence, sadness and so on. We should take a safty measure to protect this crime. Online community was made to ask some questions, contact with someone, and get useful information.So we should use it right way.

1 comment:

beaver said...

I'm also sad when I see slanders on internet. Surely, it is important to protect their privacy, but extreme slanders should be punished.