Google

Friday, June 22, 2007

Hot Summer

This summer, the temperature will rise higer than ever. In Japan, it is a rainy season now, however, rain hardly falls ercently. I think this summer people will confront with the serious problem of the water. I suppose this crazy weather comes from the global warming. The temperature will rise up higer, people will use air conditioners more. Because of using air conditioners, the green house gasses will be emmitted. This is a vicious cycle. In this summer, even people feel hot, they should refrain from using air conditioners often.

2 comments:

tarako said...

I agree with your idea. Recently, it's very hot and humid.But we have to think about global warming seriously.

kitty said...

I like summer the best of all seasons because I hate felling cold. But, I belongs to tennis circle, so I'm afraid of games in summer vacation. I think people will use more air condition but, I swear not to use more it because of environment and my health!! I will try loseing weight in hot room!!