Google

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Teaching Doctor for Elementary School

Japan Scholarly Conference formed a request that set a teacher who got a doctoral degree or masters degree at elementary school. In 2003, only 9% teaching doctor are in elementary school, while in Russia 89%, in America 59% and in UK24%. First I thought that this is not the effective solution for students to be interested into science because I don't think intellect person could always be a good teacher. However I learned that 62% teachers have a poor conscious to teach science and in the request, they point out that teacher who likes science should tell the enjoyment of science. I think that's right. Teacher who isn't interested in certain subject can't let the student interested in.

1 comment:

remon said...

I think so.
It is very difficult to understand teacher's sayibg fo the student at elementary school.
I think that watching the working person is better than that.