Google

Friday, June 29, 2007

English abilities

I've always wondering why I can't speak English fluently though I've been studing it for more than seven years. I'm sure that there are a lot of people who have same feelings as me. In my opinion, if I want to speak it better, I should go abroad to study. However, at the same time, I hope I could be a good English speaker staying in Japan. But, I don't know what I should do unfortunately. So, please tell me the ways to be able to speak English fluently and to improve my English abilities.

1 comment:

Dreamb said...

In my opinion, even if you don't study abroad, there are many kind of methods to speak English well. For instance, you listen or read aloud English materials manytime. But the most effactive way is to make friend who can speak English well.