Google

Friday, June 15, 2007

STUDIO GHIBLI

Hi! Now, I am watching the movie which was named Laputa. It was made by Studio Ghibli Inc. and it is one of the most famous animation companies in the world. So I want to talk about Laputa and this company, today. First, I’m going to talk about Laputa. It has many good massages for us. I think it tells us to stop the wars and battles. In addition, the music of this movie is very wonderful. This music was made by Joh Hisaishi and he is very popular artist in Japan. I like his music very much . Next, I want to talk about Ghibli. Their movies received many prizes like Academy Award. But the director of this movie didn’t go to these awarding ceremonies because he didn’t want to get the awards. He just wants to convey inspirations and the meaning of life to us. Anyway, I think you should watch the Ghibli’s movies.

2 comments:

tomoha said...

I like movies of Studio Ghibli, Laputa, and Joh Hisaishi. I also think there is many theme in their movies though it is for children, so we adults should watch it again.

neko said...

I like Laputa and joh hisaishi too. Those make me so happy. Do you know the his song,"summer"? It's my memory's song. I especially love it.