Google

Thursday, October 12, 2006

an accident in NYC

Hi, everyone. Today, I read an article "Yanks' Lidle dies in small plane crash in NYC." A small airplane owned by Yankees pitcher Cory Lidle slammed into the side of an exclusive Manhattan apartment tower Wednesday. By this accident Lidle and a flight instructor died but miraculously no one in the building are seriously injured. This crash made people to remind 9/11 and sparked fears of terror across the city.
According to the article, the cause hasn't been clear but it seems that the pilot was Lidle.
When I heard this news at first, I was really surprised because I thought it was terror. But in fact, it was not. So I felt relief while I was sorry that one baseball player died in the accident. According to the article, right after the first report of the crash, the millitary were called in for fear of terrorism. I think the fear of 9/11 will never gone from America and the force never bring us happiness.

No comments: