Google

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Expensive oil

Today I went to a gas station because the car was almost empty. I asked clerk to fill the tank. I waited... and clerk came me and showed my bill. I was shocked !!!! It costs really high!! I think it was 5000 yen some years ago, but this time, it is 8000 yen... Then, i think about the truck drivers like Kuroneko-yamato or Sagawa-kyubin. Their tools are cars. They need gasoline, no matter how expenshive it is. But if there are no gasoline, what can they do? Also I remember the plastic pen case I use. The plastic is made by oil. Our dairy stuffs are usually use plastics. But if there are no oil, what can we do? Our lives really rely on the oil and other resources. We use them easily... and one day realize that the resources are limited. Actualy This expensiveness is not caused by dissapearing of oil but the war in middle-East but one day we will face this unremovable trouble, the finished up resources. Then, how should we do? should we use electricity, putting the nuclear power plants which bring people danger and complicated garvages? or should we use much more natural energy, having less power? can we endure in the lives like old era? Before fasing the problem directly, we need think about the issue. This gas station's bill remember me the problems of resources. youguys! Please try to imagine the situation too!! Thank you for reading;) seeya!

No comments: