Google

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Communication by Sport

Hi, everyone! Nice to meet you. Today, it was the first day of my university's festival. My department "International Communication" runs for a special cafe. Students who tend the cafe wear their high school's uniform in the cafe! It's fun, isn't it? In the afternoon, I saw the game of futsal which boys of the Department "International Communication" took part in. By the way, do you know "futsal"? Futsal is one type of soccer that needs only 5 people. Its scale is smaller than that of a normal soccer, but I feel it is really enjoyable. We won't have to use languages in the game, but all player shoots for getting one goal. After the game, they'll be able to feel friendship with not only own team's members but also another team's player. Sports can get over the wall of Language. I really feel so in today's game. As a result, "International Communication" team got 2 goals and won the game! Tomorrow they will have the next game. I want them to do their best and enjoy the futsal game.

No comments: