Google

Monday, October 09, 2006

Helps for handicapped students

I read a news in the newspaper that Nerima-ward is going to start a new project to help handicapped students attend school. The article said that a highscool student in Nerima-ward send a letter to the ward saying "I want to go to scool," and asking of care worker to help him go to scool with a weel chair. Nerima-ward accepted this and is starting a project for this. I think that this is a brilliant news. Being able to go to school by myself was too natural for me and I had hardly thanked this, but I noticed that I should be pleased about this. Although most people are able to go to school if they wish to in Japan, there are still children who can't go or have difficulties going to school and we can't abandon them. It made me think of the right to receive education.

No comments: