Google

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Accidents caused by drunk driving

Hello! Recently, I see lots of news and articles about drunk driving in Japan. I believe the news about drunk driver killing 3 young children in a car crush in Fukuoka prefecture is still fresh in our memory. I also read an article today that some Japanese car companies are working to develop cars which promotes prevention of drunk driving. For example, one company is already working to create a car with a system which the sensor catches the driver's breath and judge whether he or she had liquor or not. If the driver is drunk, then the engine of the car automatically stops. I cannot believe that after hearing about these accidents, many people still drive while there drunk and be in a accident. To reduce such accidents, I think it is important for each of us to raise awareness of dangers of drunk driving. What do you think?

No comments: