Google

Monday, October 16, 2006

Last Friday

Last Friday, I went to see my high school friends at Yokohama. Most members were girls except for two (including me). We’ve known each other since we learned in U.S. almost one year has passed since we gathered round last. We were really excited at chatting about our experiences in U.S. Because our experiences included too many funny stories!! We had a lot of blasts, sorts of happening and affairs. We shared these sweet memories again. We also talked about each campus life. I was very surprised that one of them, who is a student of some department at W University, told me that she almost had no time to hang around or she rarely drink like a fish!! The reason was she was too busy with homework and assignments of the University. Moreover, I heard that she was forced to take TOEFL tests once a month since this April (and she got a score by more than 213!! Awesome!!) That’s why she has no time! Soon as I admired her for her diligence, I felt YABAI. I have got to study harder and harder!! I don’t mean to compete against her, but I want to improve my English skills!! I want to be a good Spanish speaker too!! I want to know a lot about this world!! So I will try to!! See you at university!!

No comments: