Google

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Good morning!!

Hi! I'm tachi. It's my first time to create this posting. Well, I couldn't find any good news to write... But I found some interesting article, so I would like to talk about that today. The Center Examination has started to accept the application form. The number of 4-year-university that uses the Center Examination increased from 594 universities last year to 607 universities this year. Last year, the Center Examination had trouble on the new listening test. This year, they changed the substance of earplug that sticks to IC player. When I read this article, the terrible memories of last year's examination came up on my mind. My result of the Center Examination was terrible!!!!! The listening test was easy, but I remember I did bad on the world history.. okay, I was going to write more about this, but it's almost time to go to school!!! Well, see you later!!

No comments: