Google

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Underdogs

Good evening, everyone. Have you ever heard this word, "underdog"? It normally means something that is expected to lose, or that is weak and is always treated badly. Today, I want to introduce my important book "Underdogs" to everyone. It consists of many picture (took by Jim Dratfield)of cute dogs that are mongrel , highbred but not popular, or don't have clear blood. Also the book has famous saying of well-known people such as Charles M. Schulz, John F. Kennedy, Confucious, Albert EinStein and Oscar Wild. When I feel sad or worried or upset, I always open this book. Ofcourse, everytime it doesn't necessarily tell the cues for solving the problem, but it remind me of important thing and I'll be able to feel calm. Now I will show you some my favorite special sayings. "The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.---Marcel Proust." "I am what I am, so take me as I am.---Johann Von Goethe" "I take a simple view of living. It is to keep your eyes open and get on with it.---Sir Laurence Olivier" I hope that you can get something from these sayings!

No comments: