Google

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

guns in U.S.

Hi! I am Angela. This is the first time for me to post a journal and I really want to make it interesting! This morning, I was very shocked to hear the news of the accident in U.S. A man who was a taxi driver bursted into the Christianity elementarry school in Pennsylvania on early Tuesday morning. He took the students as hostage and shot some of them to death. The death toll from the accident climbed to six in all, including the criminal who committed suicide. This kind of accidents happens one after another in U.S. A man held a female student as hostage and holed up in the classroom in Colorado, and finally he killed the girl and himself with a gun on September 27th. And on 29th in Wisconsin, a fifteen-year-old high school student shot the principal and he died. It is much easier to get a gun in U.S. than in Japan. Why do people in U.S have guns? It's because they try to protect theirselves with guns. But I think that the thing that ought to be a mean for protecting people's lives have became a weapon. I think guns shouldn't be familiarize to our daily lives. Guns never make societies better...

No comments: