Google

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Exercise is important to be a career woman

Recently i noticed that Exercise is important to be a career woman!! Sometimes i think about why the man is always higher than the woman. I don't wanna to accept it. But You KNOW? it is still true. So, I tried to ask some guy who has a lot of knowledge what do you do everyday? How to spend your life time? He answered,"I play Judo everyday, I study at school after Judo, and I go to laboratory until midnight. something like this." "WoWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOO" I said. His vitality is sooooo nice!! I puted together my thought. I thought that the woman lack the vitality ,if we generally compare the man and the woman. Therefore I will try to do excircise and to study my major!! Vitarity is important!! Girls Power!!!!!

No comments: