Google

Monday, October 02, 2006

Hi there!!

Hi everyone. I'm marja kakku. this is my first time writing in this website. nice to meet you all!! recently I'm always thinking about my future. I'd like to live in a country spoken English, so I want to improve my speaking English skill. and I'm thinking of studying abroad for a year during being in the university. but... everyone says that students in other countries have tons of homework and study harder than students in Japan. I heard from one of my friends that some students out there go on drugs in order to manage to finish their study.. I was very suprised, I couldn't imagine being under pressure and stress about study. I don't have enough confident to keep up with study. is there anyone who is planning to study abroad for more than one year?

1 comment:

Sebastian said...

Hi Marja,

can you send me an email to let me know your real name as I don't know who you are...

Thanks,

Sebastian
sjbrooke@hotmail.com