Google

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

What i think recently

Hi! nice to meet you.Tonight i' m sorry that nothing hit on.No Current event coming up・・・ So I want to write about what I think recently. A week passed since the vacation has gone.I see many friends changing more or less.Some people studied abroad for about a month,some were eagered over the activity of the club or circle and some did part-time job so hard.Of course I also enjoy so much!!but nothing left except joy or memory with friends.It might be enough.yes... it should be...I just regret to learn nothing during this summer.I don't mean it's to learn English or other subjects.It's mean something related to my own personalize.I have noticed my ignorance about everything before.But I don't know what i should do. I wanted to find out in this summer.It is so regretable for me.What do you learn during this summer.Let me know...bye.

No comments: