Google

Saturday, October 21, 2006

patriotism

Hi, everyone! Today, I found good news when I surfing the internet! The company ORICON STYLE did a research to Japanese that “If you were born again, where would you like to live?” The result was Japan is the no.1 county they would like to live in all generation. When I found this news, I feel happy. Maybe Japan is surely the country which an economic are rich, people have freedom (compared to other country), and also peaceful. Of course some problem is still left, and increasing, too. But they are the problems that nation could solve by ourselves. I want to belief that the people who replied this research have the enthusiasm for it. Also, last semester I read the article about some elementary school evaluated the student’s patriotism. I thought that was ridiculous! But when I found this article, I convinced that the patriotism education is unnecessary. Be proud of our country! Peace:)

No comments: