Google

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Hi, everyone! Today, I'd like to write about Japanese girl's trend. Have you ever received an E-mail or text message using some small letters of Japanese?In these days, it is observable that change the part of words into "small letter". This is the vogue of girl's E-mail, especially in middle school through university students. They change normal letters into small letters if it is not necessary part.Girls think these technique of using small letters in E-mail, makes their mail prettier. I think this trends are the way of their self-expressing without any conversation.Generally, E-mail is said to be "No face communication" and difficult to read what they thinking. By using these technique, girls are trying to become or show them prettier. But, I don't want to use these technique. Because it is really difficult to read, and also impolite. When I received such kind of E-mail, I don't get happy feelings. What do you think about these things? Since my writing is messy and many wrong grammar, I am so sorry if you can not understand the meaning. SEE-ya!!

No comments: