Google

Friday, June 08, 2007

IN THE TRAIN

What do you usually do in the train? I often see people reading a book more than people using cellphone. They seems to read it earnestly, even if it is crowded in the train. I don't care what I do for the time. I listen to my favolite music every day and see out of the train. Between Machida to Huchinobe staiton, there is a beautiful sight we can see. Reading a book or sending e-mail isn't bad thing, but I recommend you to view outside the train. I'm sure that you can be healed.

4 comments:

Marie said...

I sometimes read a book in the train but I care other people when the train is crowded. And I also like to view outside of the train.

polon said...

I like seeing scenery from a front of train.

minnie said...

I agree with you! We can find something by seeing outside.

mu said...

I usually sleep when I'm on a train because train's swing is very comfortable.But recently I see out of the train. The hydrangea along the Inokashira line is very beautiful in this season.