Google

Friday, June 01, 2007

Is Mail-order service convenient?

Have you used a mail order service? I sometimes buy clothes from a mail-order house. It is very convenient, I think. Some people make good use of it, but other still have a lot of misunderstanding. A mail-order service has both advantages and disadvantages. For example, advantages is you can buy what you want at home. Disadvantages is you cannot judge a commodity is good or bad. You're controlled by a limited information. Do you want to try mail-order services, or not?

2 comments:

FU said...

I often use Mail-order service to buy clothes. It is very useful.

tarako said...

I often use mail order service to buy clothes.I like it because it is very convenient. But I have the same idea with you.Informations are limited.We must be careful to buy something by mail order service.