Google

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Mt.Fuji

I went to the lake Yamanaka last weekend. There, I saw the beautiful mountain, Mt.Fuji. Mt.Fuji is the highest and one of the most beautiful mountains in Japan. I've wondered why this great moutain has not been designated as a world heritage sight. According to the encyclopedia, Mt.Fuji has been, against the outlook, full of trash in fact. That's why they have not designate it as a world heritage. When I know that fact, I was really sad and sorry. We should have Mt.Fuji more clean and we have to cherish our traditional and beautiful scenery.

3 comments:

snow said...

I can't understand people who throw away trash in mountain and river, road. Polices should take action them, and Mt.Fuji is kept clean.

someone said...

I think that the people should increase the number of trash can, should more tell the climer of Mt.Fuji bring trash or trash into trash can,make the climer of Mt.fuji think about throwing trash.And the climer of Mt.Fuji should think about throwing trash.

Icky said...

My home town is Fujinomiya city, the foot of Mt.Fuji. So I've known this problem since my childhood. I think that throwing trash is increasing in Japan. My friends throws trashes without scruple. Increasing throwing trash suggests us that many Japanese people have low consciosness about ecology. We have to continue to apeal an importance of ecology.