Google

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Precious Ice

Do you know the song, “I Am the Walrus “? This song was written by The Beatles. I like this song very much because it is very cool and I love walruses. And today I am going to talk about the Arctic which has many cute walruses. Recently, I watched a documentary program on TV. This program said about the global warming. Many animals live with the ice of the Arctic. But this ice began to melt and many animals are in trouble. Polar bears hunt their prey by using a piece of ice. In other words, they hunt their prey as they make their way with the help of ice. But much ice melted and these bears can’t use it. So they will die. I feel very sad because we melted the Arctic ice. I want to stop this problem. I think that we have to think about many animals life.

1 comment:

remon said...

The fact that many animals will die is very sad things.
I want to do something thar I can do.