Google

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Is this right?

Recently, scholarship student problems about high school baseball get bigger and bigger. Yesterday I watched one document about it. Many famous high school couldn't play game because of this problem. If they could play game, they would win as usual because famous team is almost consisted by scholarship students. I saw many high school baseball players were crying... I don't know why they are not able to play game.I don't think this is bad thing, and old law and custom should be keep. I hope this bad tendency get well.

2 comments:

candy said...

I watch the TV too.
It is very sad news.
I think to develop their good point is very impossible.
I hope to solve this ploblem early.

mu said...

I think so, too. I think the old law should be abolished.