Google

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Mother's day

The second sunday in May is Mother's day in Japan. Is there Mother's day in the world? And when is Mother's day? America, Denmark, Italy, Turkey, Australia, China and Belgium is same with Japan. That is Sunday before two weeks on easter sunday in the United Kingdom. That day in south Korea is 8th May.They also gift the carnations like Japan. But most please gift is money. There is the mother's thanking day in the world. The mother which all of the family thank in the world is great. I think the fact which mother is great doesn't change in all of the world. I also thank mother!

2 comments:

yuya-u said...

In mother's day, my mother was going out. And I stayed my university. Therefore I cerebrate my mother sometime.

rice said...

I gave my mother the cake on Mother's Day. She was pleased. I think Mother's Day is important.