Google

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Green tea

Everyone in Japan drink green tea every day. Of course, It was born in Japan and traditional Japanese drink. Its color is green, so called "green tea." We can see many kinds of it in convenience stores and so on. Each tea has different tastes. I like "oi-ocha", is made in Itoen. It has two types, one is nomal type and the other is deeper one. I like the latter, deeper one. Some foreign people don't like green tea, because I think it is bitter for them and doesn't have any sugars. They often drink juice and coke, which are cause of gaining weight. Green tea is very healthy and should be drunk when we have meal. You should drink it every day.

3 comments:

MOON said...

I'm sorry but I didn't like green tea so much. I prefered to ordinary tea. However,I decide to drink it almost everyday as I can thanks to you.

kurepa said...

I love 'oi-ocha' , too!!!

Marie said...

I like green tea, too. Many foreign countries have each tea culture and it's interesting!