Google

Friday, June 08, 2007

Smorking

Do you smoke? I'm under 20 years old, so I can't smoke, but if I become 20, I don't some. I don't like the smell of it. I think heavy smokers should cut down the number of cigarettes. It pollutes human's lungs. I can't understand why they smoke. Every time they smoke, their lungs become ill. Someone said human feel relaxed by smoking, but I think it is not good. We can relax with other things. For example, listening to music, playing sports, reading books and so on. I think too much smoking is not good for health. If the smokers want to relax by smoking, they should change their thought, and find another way to relax.

2 comments:

Dreamb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dreamb said...

I agree with you.
I hate to breathe its smoke.
Both my mother and father somke now, but I want them to stop it.