Google

Friday, June 08, 2007

20

I became 20 two days ago. I can now smoke and drink and make my own credit card. And I know teenagers can do almost the same things. I didn't know the differences between child and adult. Now as an adult, however, I am getting understanding what is adult. Adults are free from the regulation of drinking and smoking etc. , but have to take responsibilities what they did. It's just two days since I became20 so what I can see is very samll, though, I can feel I am changing, and growing in my mind.

2 comments:

polon said...

I'm not 20 yet. but i'll be 20 soon. I want to be 20 and not. Because Everyone who become 20 said I feel I aged.

Marie said...

Oh, your birthday was coming!
Happy Birthday!!
I'm going to become 20 years old within 2 weeks too. I also have to grow in my mind because I think now I am little childish yet.