Google

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

About Death

Hi, there. This week, my pet has died,so I was really sad and thinking about death. I think most of us are scared of death. We know that everyone is going to die someday, but no one think it might be a near future. We regret when our neighbors die, but it is too late to do something to the neighbors. Have you ever read a book called "Tuesdays with Morrie"?The story about old university professor who suffered ALS, and going to die within some years.But he faced with death bravely. In the book, Morrie(the old professor) didn't afraid of death. He wanted to show how he die, with happy and a satisfied feeling. If he can show the people "the sample of good dying", he could become a human textbook. Morrie said that;"To know you're going to die, and to be prepared for it at any time. That's the best way to have more involved in your life while you're living. Once you learn how to die, you learn how to live." This book influenced me a lot. And this time, I read this book again. If I read this book earlier, I wouldn't feel sorry about my pet. My pet and the book lead me to think about death. I recommend you to read this book, and have a opportunity to think about death.

No comments: