Google

Monday, November 13, 2006

Blue Note TOKYO

I went to "Blue Note TOKYO" last Saturday.. Well, I have to tell you something before write to this blog.. To be frank with you.. I don't understand music anything... I don't know what is a popular song of the world.. I don't have audio set either.. It was just an accident! "Blue Note" is most popular JAZZ CLUB... The live performance was so impressive.. singing voice, tones of a piano, saxophone.. mellow sound.. sullen tones.. so beautiful.. The tones woke me up some feelings from deep in my heart.. I've never feel like that feelings.. I couldn't stop tears.. I felt a lump in my throat.. What is that.. Nobody knows.. I just keep in my heart so deeply... "Music recognizes no frontiers.. no words.." At last I realised that meaning... http://www.bluenote.co.jp/what/index.html

No comments: