Google

Sunday, November 05, 2006

it reminds me....

hi, how are you guys doing? it's getting cold, isn't it? i need to get new clothes to keep me warm... lol by the way, the weather reminds me of last year... ya, the ENTRANCE EXAM!!!!! i wasn't studying super hard, but it was still challenging for me. today, i had green tea at home. i was drinking green tea everyday not to catch a cold last year, and today, i was like "ooh! green tea! it reminds me of the studying for entrance exam!! noooooooooooo!!!" yea... lol also i decided to start making my vocabulary bigger, so now im using the book which i used for the entrance exam!!!!!! yes, as you know, everything reminds me of the entrance exam.... sigh i was so depressed when i studied for the entrance exam so i want to forget... :( good thing i passed the exam and have met you guys anyway!!

No comments: