Google

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Big shopper or Tiny shopper

Well, Do you like shopping at the supermarket?? I love to go supermarket especially foreign to buy something.. of course just have look around there shoulld be good mostly I do that.. I've never missed to go supermarket when I was in overseas.. anyway.. Oneday, I went to Costco to buy some "tiny tiny" things.. As we entered the parking I could smell like feeling overseas.. The feeling is very diffrent from Japanese one.. I got my wish or didn't get my wish..? (To see photo) and big shopper or..? How do you think..? Hope to many bloggers pass comments.. So, I will make sure... If you go to Costco do not get a train.. need a car.. but if you get there by car.. do not buy so much.. the car didn't work well on freeway.. cause of my friend bought too much bottle of soaps and so on.. We got a troubule on freeway....... (just kidding..)

No comments: