Google

Monday, November 13, 2006

TOEFL New Test

As some of you have already known, TOEFL test changed from CBT to iBT. I read newspaper written about this new test. Today I want to show you the part of the article a little. This is quoted from The Daily Yomiuri below. In this article, the writer especially pays attention to listening section. According to writer, the change makes TOEFL test more complex and difficult than the old one. Also it allows the test to include college-level material or academic topic. Because each lecture of listening section is close to six minutes long!! What a long!! I’ll bet I would go tired of listing if so long!! (By the way, a CBT listing lectures approximately two minutes long.) This greater length permits each lecture to cover several important aspect of the lecture. This means the test can ask us very challenging questions!! Wooo!! I’ve gotta study hard!!!

No comments: