Google

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

nuclear powers

Hi, everyone!!! I am concerned about nuclear problems in some countries and between them. In my opinion, owing any nuclear weapons as a country or also as a person is so bad thing because those arms possibily ruin their owners add to destroying the surroundings. I think having weapons which appear the stongest ones means being the most weak in the world because owners possess these to get away from being attacked and controled or to protect them without considering that their opponent to use weapons and even descendants of them will groan for so long time. So using or planing to use nuclear weapons are completely self-centerd action!!!!!! Don't you feel contradiction seeing that an opend, big country bombard closed and small country? I want to ask the delegate of big power how dare they can assail the small country hazing nuclear arms though they also have????????? I am always irritated at their contradictory, unreasonable and unworthy behavior.... I storongly wish that nuclear weapons or even ordinary arms will disappear from our Earth...

No comments: