Google

Saturday, May 05, 2007

The Mother's Day

May 13th is "the Mother's Day". According to the temporary staff agency of America, housework, which housewives do everyday is worthy of 138,095 dollars (16,600,000 yen) as the annual income. They classified housework into 10 categories, for example, the cook, the driver, and the counselor, and figured in case of asking these works of professionals. I was surprised to hear that. I think, housework tend to be taken as a matter of course as mother's work, but it is hard no less than father's work. We have to thank for our mother more.

5 comments:

FU said...

I send carnation to my mother for the first time. I hope she'll like it.

beaver said...

The language of flowers of carnation is "voluntary love." That's why we send it to mother. I'll also send it to my mother.

D-boy said...

I will send carnations and a letter to my mother on "Mother's day". I will tell my mother about a feeling of gratitude.

くじら12号 said...

My mother like chocolate cake.Therefore I will send it.

milk said...

My mother don't like carnations, so I'll send roses for her.