Google

Saturday, May 05, 2007

The Movie "spider-man3"

Have you watched the movie "spider-man3" yet? I had watched it on May 1. In this movie, spider-man fight not only his enemies but also his best friend and even himself. He drunk with his great power and he cannot find that MJ, his girlfiend, is suffering. He almost lose his important people once, but last... If you want to know the end of this story, you should watch it at a movie theater with big screen and check the end of it by yourself.

3 comments:

tama said...

I also want to see Spider-Man 3. Black Spider-Man worries me especially.

minnie said...

I saw it!!!!!!Spider-Man is soooo cool!!!!!

I like MJ. She is beautiful and tough woman.

Kira said...

Did you enjoy Spider-man 3? I wonder it has a happy ending... Spider-man series always didn't end happily.