Google

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Baby Post

Do you know "The Baby Post"? When I knew about it, I was amazed because it is a system for parents,who can't bring up their baby and they throw away their baby in this post!! However, I agree this system, for it saves many babies ,who may be killed before or after they are born. In Germany, more than 70 Baby Posts have already been established and the first Baby Post in Japan is going to be placed in Kumamoto. I am concerned that these babies may be crooked child while I approve this system. What do you think about that?

4 comments:

berry said...

I agree too. But I feel sad thinking a baby who would be raised by Baby Post.

papillon said...

I agree with you.This system saves many small lifes.But this system might cause parents who do the child care abandonment.Solving this problem becomes important.

abe-chang said...

I also recently got to know it. However, I cannot agree. First of all, I think that the adult who bore the child is responsible. Although I have the nephew who is 2 years old, I think that the act itself of putting a child into a mailbox is a mistake.

tarako said...

I disagree to this system. It is irresponsible to desert babies. The parents should bring up their babies by theirselves.