Google

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

a food additive

The other day, I read a book about food additives. I felt ill when I read it. The book said various kinds of food additives. For example, a certain drink(I can't say the name) are colored with parasites. Unbelievable!!!!!! I have drunk it before...... And, salad or cut vegetables sold at convenience stores and supermarkets are completely covered with food additives. If we eat them thinking about our health, it would be meaningless, I thought. But these are bad points of food additives, and of course there are good points too. It's convenience and cheapness. The book also said that we must not forget the benefit of food additives. I thought it is important that we don't depend too much on the convenient and cheap food.

1 comment:

dia said...

I eat the vegetables sold at stores very often!!! I didn't wanna hear this news....