Google

Saturday, April 14, 2007

PASMO or Suica

"Do you use PASMO or Suica?" Most people use train today. If we have them, we don't have to tickets in getting on train. They are very useful. Until March 18th, we couldn't use PASMO and Suica on the same lines. PASMO was used on the private railroads, such as the Tokyu and Odakyu Line and Suica was on the JR Lines. That botherd us very much. Nowadays, we can use the all lines if we have either PASMO or Suica. The former can even be used in the bus, which is amazing! Incidentally I use Suica. If you don't have either of them, you should get it.

3 comments:

The Radio said...

Hello.I have PASMO.It's very useful.I've never use it on the bus.There is a notice,"CANNOT USE PASMO",so I can't.
I was suprised I heard of the news that PASMO was soldout.Did you know this? I was lucky to be able to buy PASMO.

Marie said...

Hi! Before being sold PASMO, I had three commuter's tickets because my house is far from AGU. Now I use PASMO and Suica. they are very useful,and I hope that the day, I use only one commuter's ticket to AGU will come.

MooN said...

Actually, I have both Pasmo and Suica. I transfer at Machida from Odakyuu Line to Yokohama Line. So, firstly, I bought Pasmo as commuter's pass. I thought I can come to Fuchinobe using only Pasmo. However, Yokohama Line doesn't allow Pasmo for commuter's pass. Then I have to buy another one. That's why I have Pasmo and Suica. I sometimes mistake to use those when I pass the gate. It's a little bit troublesome, isn't it?