Google

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Mother's Day

Mother's day is coming soon! You know, this is a day on which mothers traditionally receive cards and gifts from their children. Britain celebrated on the fourth Sunday in Lent and in the US on the 2nd Sunday in May. Japan celebrate it same day as America and the most popular present is the carnation. But these days, I heard, roses and lilies are also popular. Well, what will you do for your mother this year? In my case, I usually cook supper. I also cook in my daily life, but this day will be a special menu. If you don't decide what will you do, you have to! Good luck!

2 comments:

Marie said...

My mother likes roses and cakes, so
I'm going to give them to her.

snow said...

I give my mother flower every year.
So, I will give it this year.