Google

Friday, April 27, 2007

Friends

Hello. It’s been a long time. I’m not good at writing English but I want to write English very well. I do my best! Today, I wanna talk about “Friends”. It is not American drama. Don’t mistake it. Now I’m so sad because we have no class. I can’t meet friends and I feel lonely. I want to talk with someone and go shopping with friends. I do not enjoy everyday. “People can’t enjoy a day without talking with seven people.” I heard this speech and I think that it is really. There are six people in our household but I am not satisfied with them. Friends are very important for me because they give me energy for living well. Everyone may feel that like me. So I think I wanna be your friend!

1 comment:

FU said...

I also want to talk with friends every day, so I wanna go to school every day, but don't wanna take many classes.