Google

Thursday, April 19, 2007

The Mayor of Nagasaki was shot

Nagasaki is one of cities in Japan. In World WarⅡ, atomic bomb was dropped in this city. While this occurrence happened long time ago, many people are still suffering from hangovers. The mayor who was shot had contributed to pacifist movement. I saw he had appealed for peace and the abolition of nuclear weapons on TV, so I was shocked and sad to know this news. It is said the criminal who is gang says he killed the mayor because of trouble of money between they and tjis city. According to daily news, it is said trouble of money between gang and city is increasing. I hope this kind of occurrence will never happen and pray for the mayor.

1 comment:

TAYA said...

I was also shocked when I knew this news. The mayor worked for citizen, but he was killed by citizen. This is very sad thing. I don't want to happen the same incident again, too.