Google

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Fish on rice

Hi,nice to meet you. I'm a Japanese college student. This diary is a part of English class. My teacher said "you have to write about international topic" But, I don't have such a topic. So, I looked for one... Suddenly, an idea came to me! How about sushi? In recent years, sushi is eaten by lots of people in the world. So, I'll tell you about sushi. Sushi is Japanese fast food. We can eat it at a sushi bar. There is no waitress, so you have to tell Taisho your order. Taisho is master of sushi bar. You must call him Taisho. After you have eaten sushi, you must say the following phrase to the Taisho, no matter how it tastes , "Good taste, Taisho! I'll come here again!" In Japanese, "Taisho,Gochi so san! mata kuru yo!" But you don't have to go again. This is Japanese manner. If you say "Oh, ****! That tasted like garbage!", Taisho will get angry. Maybe Japanese like a peaceful world. So, if you have a chance to eat sushi, Let's try!

No comments: