Google

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Eyesight recovery operation

Hello!!I'm hyusuke. Today,I introduce "LASIK".Do you know this operation? LASIK is short for"Laser in situ Keratomileusis".It is exima laser surgery to recover eyesight. Now,some million people get eye surgery over the world. Getting a scalpel into the eye makes people afraid,anxiety.But, this operatrion is cheap and over quickly. I have bad eyesight,because I get contact lens into eye every day.It is troublesome to get contact lens into eye,washing contact lens.Think about this situation!!!Think about to buy contact lens every month!!! If I can get good eyes for a low price,I think it is worth while challenging. What do you think?

1 comment:

orange said...

Good evening, hyusuke. I didn't know about "LASIK"! I also use contact lens every day. It's a bothering task, but contact it is a necessary stuff for my daily life. If it were not for contact lens, I can't see anything... Is the operation completely safety and reasonable? That's great♪ I'd like to try that in future!!