Google

Thursday, April 19, 2007

I like movies!

Hello, my name is Kira. This name comes originally from my hometown. This is my first blog. I don't have good brains, so I can't write about difficult things. And I'm not good at English, but I want to enjoy this blog somehow. So, I'm going to write about my favorite movies from now onward. I love western films. Do you know an English actor, Christian Bale? He appeared in "American Psycho", "The Machinist", "Batman Begins" and so on. He is also a dubbing actor as Howl, in "Howl's Moving Castle". Bale is my best favorite actor! His acting is really good. Do you have your favorite actor? I just have seen movies in recent years, so I don't know many good actors, and good movies. So I want you to recommend me your favorite movies!

No comments: