Google

Saturday, April 28, 2007

natto

Do you like natto? My English teacher doesn't because he isn't a Japanese man. Of course, some Japanese people don't like it. I love natto and have eaten it every day for 3 years. Natto is one of the Japanese food and most Japanese people have eaten it at least once. The reason I eat is that natto is very healthy. First, I say to you that natto is not a diet food, which became a very big problem in Japan last year. However, it has big effects of making your bones stronger and good for your skins. Women should especially eat it. It has bad points though there are good points. Its taste is unusual and smell is bad, so foreign people don't like. If you want to keep healthy, you should eat it every day.

6 comments:

Dreamb said...

Hello.
I was surprised the fact that natto has big effecte of making our bones storonger and good for our skins.
I didn't like natto well, but I'll try to eat it.

Luke said...

I either like natto!
I did not know about its good effect on the body.
I'll keep eating it to make my body healthy.

くじら12号 said...

I don't like natto.
I tried eating it. But its taste was not good. However I never give up!!

AS said...

I kile natto.
But I don't have natto before I meet friends.

obachan said...

Hi!! I like natto, too.But I don't eat it before I go to school. becouse natto smell bad.

obachan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.