Google

Friday, April 20, 2007

The Day After Tomorrow

My university has free DVDs in the library for the students. Though I knew I can use them at anytime, I didn't have no interest in them. Yesterday I have no class in the 4th class and have nothing to do especially, so I tried to use them. I go seeing the movies 2 or 3 times a month,I like to see movies very much, but I didn't bring myself to see DVDs in the universiy. In fact the number of DVDs are really very few. However, they beyond my expectation.they are all blockbusters everone knows. Jurassic Park, Harry Poter, Spider Man etc... Yesterday I chose The Day After Tomorrow. The content is that, global warming thaw a huge block of the North Pole, and the melted ice becomes a massive fresh water. Fresh water and seawater mix and changes the tide considerably. This causes the sudden global cooling. That was a very interesting movie, but I was terrified a little. I think the situation in that movie can be absolutely realized. Though most of us may thinks they have no relation to them, the thought is the most dangerous. We have to do anything we can do. I should refrain from breathing.

No comments: