Google

Thursday, April 26, 2007

How to decrease stress

What do you act for stress? I don't know well about it, so I'm often bothered with something. However, such lifestyle isn't good for health and mind. Don't you think so? I' d like to take care myself more than before. That's why I wrote this topic. If you do to reduce stress, please tell me your advice. Spending wonderfull days is atrractive for me, so daily lifestyle is important!! My little happy time is to drink a cup of coffee. I think a thing like this relates to enjoy life.

1 comment:

kitty said...

I think your little happy is very big happy! I envy you because I can't afford to drink a cup of coffee, so I always endure going to starbucks coffee. My way is talking with friends, eating delicious foods, and exercising. Especially sports make me felt refreshed. I recommend you to exercise!!